Expires August 31, 2025, $120
Your membership gift is a tax-deductible gift to UT Austin
This membership is designed for the parents/families of students who are transferring to UT Austin from another institution. While this membership is only valid for three years, you will be considered a Four-Year supporting member and will receive the same benefits (with the exception of the book).
As a Transfer supporting member, you will receive all basic supporting member benefits, including communications from the association and access to the Facebook group, and these additional Four-Year supporting member benefits:
Included in your membership packet
- Two “Texas Proud” t-shirts
- Two car decals
- Insulated Texas Parents tote bag
- Discounted massages from Recreational Sports
- Refrigerator magnet
- A redeemable postcard for sustainable goodies
- Luggage tag
On the Forty Acres
- Early access to Texas Athletics football tickets (before the general public)
- Invitation to select campus tailgates
- $50-$100 off your purchase of a Texas Parents Brick Paver (ordered senior year)
- 5% off merchandise at the University Co-op (online and in-store purchases, does not include course material such as textbooks, school supplies and graduation supplies)
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car: 5% off published rates
- The Princeton Review: 15% off comprehensive test prep, 10% off all tutoring packages
View the 2022-23 Member Benefit Flyer here.
Benefits subject to change.