Expires August 31, 2024, $120
Your membership gift is a tax-deductible gift to UT Austin
BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP TRANSACTION: We are finding that parents signing up for supporting membership using Google Chrome as their web browser have been experiencing technical difficulties that don't allow them to complete their transaction. We encourage using a different web browser such as Safari or Firefox for your membership transaction. If you continue to experience issues, please call our office at 512-471-2353. Thank you and our apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.
This membership is designed for the parents/families of students who are transferring to UT Austin from another institution. While this membership is only valid for three years, you will be considered a Four-Year supporting member and will receive the same benefits (with the exception of the book).
As a Transfer supporting member, you will receive all basic supporting member benefits, including communications from the association and access to the Facebook group, and these additional Four-Year supporting member benefits:
Included in your membership packet:
- Two “Texas Proud” t-shirts
- Two car decals
- Insulated Texas Parents tote bag
- Discounted massages from Recreational Sports
- Refrigerator magnet
- A redeemable postcard for sustainable goodies
- Luggage tag
On the Forty Acres
- Early access to Texas Athletics football tickets (before the general public)
- Invitation to select campus tailgates
- $50-$100 off your purchase of a Texas Parents Brick Paver (ordered senior year)
- 5% off merchandise at the University Co-op (online and in-store purchases, does not include course material such as textbooks, school supplies and graduation supplies)
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car: 5% off published rates
- The Princeton Review: 15% off comprehensive test prep, 10% off all tutoring packages
View the 2021-22 Member Benefit Flyer here.
Benefits subject to change.