Expires August 31, 2025, $180
Your membership gift is a tax-deductible gift to UT Austin
This membership is perfect for parents/families who want to stay connected throughout their student's college experience. With benefits that were specifically designed to be useful throughout all four years of your student's college career, you'll continue to find value in this membership.
As a Four-Year supporting member, you will receive all basic supporting member benefits, including communications from the association and access to the Facebook group, and these additional Four-Year supporting member benefits:
Included in your membership packet:
- Two “Texas Proud” t-shirts
- Two car decals
- Insulated Texas Parents tote bag
- Refrigerator magnet
- A redeemable postcard for sustainable goodies
- Discounted massages with Recreational Sports
- Luggage tag
- The book “Don’t Tell Me What To Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years”
- A custom bookmark that provides UT contact information that relates to specific chapter topics
On the Forty Acres
- Early access to Texas Athletics football tickets (before the general public)
- Invitation to select campus tailgates
- $50-$100 off your purchase of a Texas Parents Brick Paver (ordered senior year)
- 5% off merchandise at the University Co-op (online and in-store purchases, does not include course material such as textbooks, school supplies and graduation supplies)
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car: 5% off published rates
- The Princeton Review: 15% off comprehensive test prep, 10% off all tutoring packages
View the 2021-22 Member Benefit Flyer here.
Benefits subject to change.