The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with one team member on campus and the others working remotely.
To learn more about what campus facilities, services and programs are available, hours of operation and preventative measures your student can take, go to parents.utexas.edu.
With the evolving situation and ongoing concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus), campus departments and offices continue to closely monitor the latest information and have taken a number of precautionary measures. The well-being of students, faculty, staff and visitors is our number one priority. University leadership is meeting regularly to address and enact prevention and response efforts as the situation continues to evolve. Thank you for your patience while additional changes and modifications may be necessary. Please continue to visit the Protect Texas Together website, protect.utexas.edu, for the latest updates.
Texas Parents Operational Updates
- The Texas Parents office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with one team member on campus and the others working remotely.
- If you are in need of assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 512-471-2353.
- Sign-ups for Texas Parents Association supporting and complimentary memberships have closed for the 2020-21 academic year. Membership Sign-ups for the 2021-22 academic year will open in April 2021.
- Posts pertaining to COVID-19, UT Austin related and otherwise will not be approved on the Texas Parents Closed Facebook Group.
Programmatic Updates (Family Orientation)
- In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Family Orientation will be conducted fully online for summer 2021.
- Registration for Online Family Orientation will open Thursday, April 1. Learn more here.
- Texas Parents is implementing policies and practices in alignment with the university’s health and safety guidelines.
- Texas Parents is located in Gregory Gym, we encourage you to review the Recreational Sports website for updated information prior to arriving.
- Office surfaces are routinely cleaned, and hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
Last updated: 6/23/21